Waarschuwing!Deze vacature is niet langer gepubliceerd.
Accenture - Enterprise Content Management Consultant with functional analysis skills (BRUSSEL-STAD)
Accenture - Enterprise Content Management Consultant with functional analysis skills
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Committed to delivering innovation, Accenture collaborates with its clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. With deep industry expertise, broad global resources and a proven track record in consulting, technology and outsourcing, Accenture can mobilize the right people, skills, and technologies to help clients improve their performance. More than 177,000 employees help clients in 120 countries becoming high-performance businesses. The company generated net revenues of US$21.58 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2009. Its home page is
Enterprise Content Management Consultant with functional analysis skills
The Health & Public Service Industry Group, focuses on delivering high value consulting services and technology projects to leading players in the Governmental, non-profit and Health industry at local, national (federal) and international level.
With deep specialist knowledge in business, industry, functional and technical areas, our ECM consultants are responsible for designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as an expert in Enterprise Content Management towards our clients and internally
- Organize and lead solution design workshops with client stakeholders
- Analyze and document user requirements and processes
- Design and document high quality Enterprise Content Management solutions
- Deliver high value consulting to our clients
- Contribute to develop high value proposals to our clients
- A master degree in Informatics, Commercial Engineering, Engineering or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with Enterprise Content Management systems
- Knowledge of EMC Documentum or other ECM packages (FileNet, Sharepoint, OpenText, Oracle ECM/OPA, ...) is a plus
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills
- Proven experience with Documentum is a plus
- Ability to lead design workshops
- Experience with functional analysis
- Deep quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work independent as well as in teams
- Fluent in Dutch and French with excellent knowledge of English (strong preference for the 3 languages)
- Strong capability in creative problem solving
- Experience in health or public service sector as well as consultancy is a plus
- Goal and result oriented
- Eagerness to grow
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Apply now: to find out what a typical working day is at Accenture and to apply, visit our website.