Waarschuwing!Deze vacature is niet langer gepubliceerd.
Hewlett Packard Belgium - HP Service Delivery Lead (DIEGEM)
Hewlett Packard Belgium - HP Service Delivery Lead
HP Service Delivery Lead
Based on Client Site in Brussels(Strombeek Bever) with travel to client facilities in Mechelen and Aarschot.
In the role of Delivery Lead for on-site services in this large global account, you will be joining a global organization that services one of our major global customers. These services include the Service Delivery Management of onsite end user computing, voice and network across the globe. In this position the Service Delivery Manager you will be responsible for a Cluster of 3 Client Sites in the Belgium; this is a mix of Manufacturing and HQ sites.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for desktop, infrastructure and asset management and a wide range of project and initiatives including the upgrade of the End User Computing environment to Windows 7.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Customer relationship / customer management
- Ensuring day-to-day service delivery according to contract specifications
- Deliver according to SLAs to the customer
- Key escalation point for critical service issues impacting any customer sites in the area of responsibility & issues management
- Capture customer ' s new ITO business needs Participate in the development of SOWs
- Deliver ITO projects as specified in SOWs
- Ensure targets for cost of delivery are met
- Operationally lead the on-site delivery team and define priorities for the Site services team
- In this role, it is important to be near to the customer and to the organization. The job location is in Brussels(Strombeek Bever), Belgium on the customer site
- Service Level Management of 3rd Party Vendors
Relevant Experience Required:
- Strong customer management skills with proven track record Interpersonal sensitivity and customer responsiveness
- Analytical problem solving: ability to use systematic approaches, knowledge of tools
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical contents plainly and simply
- Strong Planning Capacity and proactive initiative & follow-through
- At least 4 to 6+ years broad experience in customer facing account support
- Strong quality focus
- Negotiating and influencing skills
Other Relevant Experience:
- Delivery experience for large customers in a similar delivery area
- Knowledge of the customer & account processes
- Knowledge in any of the technical areas in scope of our services
- ITIL Qualification Experience
- Cisco Networking Knowledge
Interested? Apply now!
Go to and apply via jobnumber 466960. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact :
Lindsay Phillips on or